Popular Posts

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blogginggggg.... umm I don't know what to say. College Apps are supposed to be freaking me out but somehow they aren't. I'm just stuck in the belief that the deadlines are still far away. I mean I guess that is partly true but I think I also want to stay with my friends forever and not have to worry about all the responsibility. Then again I can't wait to get out of my house and set my own schedule. I read a book recently...it made me think. In case you haven't noticed this is just random thoughts and I encourage you to waste time elsewhere. I keep seeing previews for this movie where the currency becomes time and you only have 25 years to spend. That seems like a really cool concept to me. Mock Trial team assignments come out tomorrow. I guess I'm a little nervous but I already found out what team I made. Turns out if you bug the right people long enough you can find out anything. Being in PSEO is weird. Sometimes I love it and other times I end up pounding my fist against the steering wheel because I'm so mad at the traffic and I just want to get back in time to go to some club or activity or whatever. Well I guess there isn't really anything else going on in my life except that Pavlovian conditioning totally works on cats. Or at least on my cat. Okay well that's all. Weird how no one spells out okay anymore isn't it? Well bye sorry for this!

3 comments:

  1. NO. Don't be sorry! Random posts are awesome.

    1. I feel the same way...I'm SO ready for college, but I'm not at the same time.

    2. That movie sounds amazing. What's the name??

    3. [I shall find you!]

    ReplyDelete