I want to know things. All the things that there are to know. Sometimes it washes over me with force and other times its just a feeling at the edge of my mind, barely there but not giving up the fight. Some might say that I want to know things so that I can be right, powerful, or just "better," and I guess I really don't know. I can't help hoping it's purer than all of that. Not something I want to prove myself but just something I'm sincerely interested in. That's what I hope it is but I really couldn't say.
I always try to figure out what it is that I want to know, what I'm really interested in, but it never seems to work. I know what seems most interesting and everything but what makes me still want to know all the other random information? I have no clue but it's fun to learn about all the different topics, people, and places in the world. Blah blah blah...I have bored myself. Sorry bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment