So lots has gone on since school ended. I've had fun with friends, others have left me and of course HP7 has come out...I've already seen it twice. I guess I haven't blogged for a while but I just never know what to blog about! I mean people can't possibly be interested in the random nonsense that goes on in my life but I've been assured that some people actually do sooo...I guess I'll try it.
College and all the things that come with it are absolutely freaking me out! I don't know where I want to go besides dreams that won't happen and schools that don't seem like enough of a challenge. With the millions of schools out there how do people narrow it down to just one college they want to go to? And the MONEY! How does anyone afford to go to college? It's all just crazy to me and making me completely stressed out. And then when I calm down and think "ok I can figure out where I want to go and there are always student loans," then I remember the insane competition I'm up against to get into college. I freak out...on a massive scale. I truly wonder how all of us average kids make it in the world when there are all the extraordinarily talented people who eagerly await their futures... But enough of my melodramatic ranting.
Summer has been fun, tiring, awesome, boring, and an all around adventure. I went to countless grad parties and tried all sorts of new cuisine...(IT WAS SO ORANGE) I've been to the unique thrift store an "interesting" play and on a turtle rescuing mission. Music in Plymouth was interesting...though getting there at 3:00 is definitely not recommended! I've made unforgettable memories and had some very forgettable times at my job. The thing that sticks out the most to me about this summer though are all the missing people. So many of my closest friends have gone out of town leaving me to waste away in dreary old Plymouth where there is literally nothing to do. I want you all back and I'm getting quite sick of waiting!
Just to round out the randomness of all this and add a touch of anger (always necessary) I'd like to say that whatever gene makes you mother and love your children is somewhat lacking in some people. Some people just don't understand anything in your life no matter how hard you try to explain it. Some people will never be pleased and will never congratulate you. Some people are out to make your life suck. Well I've decided that these people no longer deserve my attention. I no longer care to try to please them. I will no longer be affected by their unkind words and thoughtless actions. They no longer exist to me as more than a mere annoyance to be dealt with like a petulant child.
If anyone cared to listen then thanks I guess. From now on you'll be the reason I blog!
You? Average? Anything but.
ReplyDeleteNofratella's comment was exactly what I was about to say as I read this...
ReplyDeleteKeep Blogging, I love reading it!
I will pick you up. Remember that.
ReplyDelete