Popular Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

Partially an apology.

Bradley Dawson, I am sorry. In ninth grade I met you and I must say I immediately judged you. You seemed kinda weird and everyone told me you were a bit of a loner so I treated you as such. I was mean and I shouldn't have been. I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem to have affected you so that's good.

So getting to know Bradley hasn't happened till very recently. My sophomore year was pretty much just a continuation of freshmen year. I saw him around but we basically avoided each other. This year Bradley and I were in the same place in the morning and I saw him more often. My perception of Bradley has gone from wolf (or is it coyote) kid to pretty awesome and crazy loyal friend. Bradley and I still aren't very close but some of what we've been through has been very revealing to me.

Bradley is loyal. No matter what it is, if Bradley cares about you he will stand by you. It seems like something you would expect from all your friends but I've come to realize that it's a special trait to have and if you find someone who is truly and unconditionally loyal you should stick with them. On the other hand Bradley is intense! He once misunderstood something and was very upset with me. Let me tell you, when Bradley is upset he doesn't just let you know he will confront you. Until it all got straightened out I thought he was legitimately going to punch me. But once again, Bradley was being loyal to a good friend. I also heard that once, when he was angry, Bradley broke a rock in half. I laughed but I definitely believe it. Bradley is intense.

Bradley's a great kid. He's his own person and he's confident in who he is. He wants the best for everyone, as long as you're on his good side, but most noticeably, Bradley is loyal and that is what's most impressive to me.

1 comment: