This is my first blog, my first post, my first chance to put myself out there, but in all likelihood no one will ever read it. Even knowing all of this it still seems like a strangely cathartic experience. I've never been great at expressing myself and I tend to make enemies so I hope anyone who takes the time to read this will put up with my rambling and let me know what you think. Good or bad sometimes what I need most is a little perspective.
I started this blog after reading some posts from some of my friends. They were required to begin these blogs for their AP Comp class and I didn't really think much of it at the time. Now that their class is over they continue to blog which made me wonder "What about blogging attracts them?" Feeling that asking them would yield unsatisfying results I have decided to start my own blog and find out for myself.
I'll try to keep up on this pretty often but nothing is guaranteed. I'm sure I'll rant, ramble, and generally bore anyone who reads it but I'm excited to see what happens!
Homework calls! :P
I like this.
ReplyDelete